KSE is an Information Partner of «Ukrainian Business Forum»
Ukrainian Business Forum is an international business platform for the leaders of Ukrainian enterprises, commercial and investment banks, as well as the representatives of foreign companies.
Key discussions include current changes in tax and currency legislation of Ukraine in the light of global trends, as well as an overview of risks and opportunities for Ukrainian entrepreneurs.
Format: A new approach to coworking for Ukrainian businessmen, executives, and representatives of foreign companies: 2 themed halls with discussions and presentations, networking with experienced professionals, discussion of current business challenges and effective solutions.
• Ukraine and Global Taxation Trends – BEPS plan, tax on withdrawn capital
• Business structuring as a preventive measure of raiding. Impact of deoffshorization on business structuring
• Legal uncertainty within the currency legislation of Ukraine or “risk-oriented currency supervision” – practical aspects
• Personal tax history. Income declaration for all family members.
• Inheritance planning. Risks imposed on foreign assets in 2019-2020.
• Implementation of compliance procedures. Key challenges.
• Citizenship and residence programs in Cyprus compared to those in Malta, United Kingdom, Canada, Greece, and Portugal
• Foreign jurisdictions for business – UAE as the perfect substance, taxes for legal entities in Switzerland, Cyprus international trust
• Presentations from leading Ukrainian and international companies
• Personal communication with professionals from 15 countries
• Panel discussions
• A comfortable working environment in a 5-star hotel.
• Informal networking with key specialists of the industry
To view the forum agenda or to register, please follow: www.ubf.international
Registration fee is 3000 UAH. PROMOCODE for partners KSEUBF19 – 10%